Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tennis Balls in the Clothes Dryer

I recently ran out of those expensive dryer sheets and fabric softener.  It is winter; so, the the static electricity levels are high.  I heard alot about dryer balls; but, I can never remember to buy them.  Then I found an old tennis ball in the garage.  It reminded me of an article I read about using tennis balls in the dryer instead of a dryer sheet.  I had just finished a load of towels and this seemed like the perfect trial.  It worked like a charm. The towels came out static free and fluffy.   I think it even took less time than normal to dry.  This was an unexpected bonus.  I am going to try to remember to buy more tennis balls.  I am thinking for heavy loads I may need to add a couple more.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

Judy 

2 comments:

  1. hey! this is great! we're following you now!
    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this and it works great thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...