Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pecan Pie Cake

This morning I was browsing Pintrest (What a surprise) and found this amazing looking Pecan Pie CakeIt is from http://sweetjeanette.blogspot.com/
Sweet Jeanette says it is from an old Southern Living Magazine.

We love pecan pie at our house and I can't wait to make this cake.  I showed the picture to my husband and he told to make sure I captured the recipe.  So, I pinned it to my Cooking board on Pintrest and then added it to this blog.  Then I printed it.  I can't go wrong with all of these safe guards. 

This was the first time I visited Sweet Jeanette blog and I am thrilled with all of the fabulous looking recipes I found there.  I can wait to really dive into her entire blog.  I even added her to my favorite internet places. (found on the right side your screen)

You can find the recipe at this spot on her blog.  http://sweetjeanette.blogspot.com/2011/12/pecan-pie-cake.html

 Enjoy
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Judy! Thanks so much for visiting SweetJeanette, and pinning, and posting! Loved having ya. DO come back over and let me know how your hubby and you liked it. Warning, though, ever since I made this cake for Thanksgiving, I'm not allowed to bring anything else to the festivities! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...